Are you facing error 0x10 on your Epson printer? If yes, then follow the steps mentioned in the post.
Several users have reported Epson printer Error 0x10 on their printer screen. This error code appears due to several reasons. The most common indication of this error is a defective scanner of the printer. In order to get this error fixed, you need to diagnose the problem, then apply the troubleshooting steps accordingly. If you find the problem doesn’t get resolved with the steps, you can contact experts.
Sources of Error code 0x10
Let’s go through the possible causes of error code 0x10 on the Epson printer.
- Some dust particles may stick inside the printer leading to this error and affects the working of the scanner.
- If the logic board is not working properly or there is scanning congestion, then the error may appear.
- In some cases, defective hardware is the main culprit.
- If there is a problem with the scanner particularly, then you will come across the 0x10 error code.
- Faulty or damaged printer drivers.
Now coming to the steps to fix Epson Printers Troubleshooting. The steps are discussed here as under:
- Check the printer physically: Inspect the printer physically for any paper or dust if accumulated on the scanner head. Clean it with a soft cloth and insert it again carefully. After re-inserting the printer head, restart it and wait till the lights get on. If the problem persists, then go to the next troubleshooting step.
- Reset printer: This is a much common solution to all problems befalling printer. To reset the Epson printer, simply unplug it from the power source and wait for some time. Turn on the printer again from the power button given on the hardware itself. Try scanning the documents now and check if the problem is resolved or not. The process of resetting the printer is the same for almost all models of Epson.
- Change the printer driver: Sometimes, if you have recently updated the firmware version of your printer or updated the windows of your computer, then the scanner may not work. In such times, you need to change the printer driver. For this, turn on the printer followed by the computer. Download the latest drivers for the printer from the website and click on the option, ‘Change device installation settings’. Click ‘Yes’ to proceed. Connect the printer to the computer now and check if the recently downloaded drivers are compatible with the printer or not. If not, then you will have to contact the experts to get the right drivers downloaded on your computer.
- Internal hardware defect: This is quite a complicated step and needs in-depth knowledge of hardware. If you know how to use online tools to track defects in your hardware, then it is good on your part, else you will have to go to a nearby store or contact the Epson experts who deal with such issues and errors. If there is a fault in the main circuit, then you will have to get that repaired from the store.
If you are facing any issues regarding Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1 then you can contact us for help.