Is your HP all in one printer having trouble relating to your new operating system, Windows 10, then, follow these quick steps to create harmony between your computer and the printer at home, again? You will be able to troubleshoot the problem after following the steps, but make sure you have got the correct details of your HP model and have installed the correct drivers.
Things You’ll Need
- A computer with Windows 10 and Internet access (preferably high-speed if you need to download drivers and software)
- An HP (Hewlett-Packard) all-in-one printer (preferably CD)
- A USB cable to connect the printer to the computer (if you have one)
- Internet Service
Now that you have all the aforementioned things available, you should proceed to the steps on how to fix your HP Printer In Error State problems.
How to get your HP printer to work with Windows 10?
- Turn off or disconnect the printer. You can also press the button and reset the power, but leave it out for a while.
- Insert the installation software CD that came with the HP product. Make sure it says “for Microsoft Windows 10”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and now turn on the printer and connect the USB cable when prompted.
- If your computer freezes or the installation stalls at any point, it may be time to try something else. Or, restart the computer and reinsert the CD into the computer. Wait for it to load.
- Go to the website listed below under Resources and download the drivers for your make and model of the Hewlett-Packard (HP) special all-in-one machine for WINDOWS 10. Enter the make and/or model number. It is usually found on the right side of the machine.
- Check you click on the correct model and operating system. Failure to do so will cause several problems for installing the HP product.
- Installation can take 30-45 minutes. The drivers will be downloaded to your computer and you will have to click on it and follow the instructions to install it completely so that it will work.
- You can also try to install the printer manually by clicking on “Printers” in Windows Vista, turning on the HP all-in-one, and having it locate the printer and install itself. Follow the instructions on the screen. You may have to try this a few times if none of the other steps work.
- After successful installation by any of these methods, go to the properties within “printers” selection. Print a test page while you are inside this box. You can also print a word processing or Internet page. Also, check the ink and cartridge alignment levels.
In case, you are still experiencing issues with your HP printer, then you should take the help of printer experts to find out the best solution to the problem.
Still you facing the same issue regarding Printer Error State contact us for help.